Seniorlink & Caregiver Homes is now Careforth
Help for the care you give
You help make life better for your loved one — and you deserve help, too. Our team at Careforth is here to support you at every turn.
With our Adult Foster Care (AFC) service you receive
A dedicated care team that includes a nurse and a care manager
Tax-free payments for the care you give
Support and training to care for your loved one
Resources that help you feel more confident about the care you give
Tools to help you stay connected to your care team
To qualify for support
You might qualify if the person you care for:
- Is related to you or a friend
- Is 16 or older
- Lives in the same home as you
- Needs assistance with daily activities like getting dressed or eating
- Is eligible for Medicaid (MassHealth Standard or CommonHealth)
* Please note that spouses and legal guardians are not eligible
How it works
- Contact us to share a few details—use the form below or call .
- We will find out if you and your loved one are eligible for support.
- If you are, we will help you enroll and connect you with a dedicated team of caregiving experts—so you can ask questions, get recommendations, and know you are not alone.
Tell us about you and your loved one
We will get back to you within 1 business day. All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Now, tell us about the loved one who is receiving care
By submitting this form, you agree to allow Careforth to verify the information that you provide, including information about consumer eligibility, and to contact you about your service inquiry. Careforth is a national provider of services, support, and technology that engages family caregivers and does not distribute or sell your information.